Home | About us | Contact us
 
       
ABOUT US
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
INVESTOR OVERVIEW
OUR COMPANIES
OUR BRANDS
REPORTS
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
EMPLOYMENT
News & Highlights
 
 
Most Recent  
-
Goddard Enterprises Limited Issues Press Release  
-
Goddard Enterprises Limited Issues Press Release  
-
ACQUISITION  
-
NOTICE OF RECORD DATE FOR PAYMENT OF FINAL DIVIDEND  
-
GCG Guatemala celebrates Family!  
-
GEL Extends Volleyball Partnership  
-
Beep Rinse & Shine Challenge in St Lucia  
-
Beep Rinse & Shine Challenge in Barbados  
     
Archives  
   
   
Tel: (246) 430-5700
Fax: (246) 436-8934
Click Here to Email Us
 
 
News & Highlights >>> Most Recent
ACQUISITION

27 Apr 2018
 

Effective February 1, 2018, Goddards Shipping (Barbados) Ltd. acquired a 55% interest in Xpress Freight Services, Inc. and now joins forces with our business partner, Mr. Barry Antoni, the owner of the remaining 45% interest who brings years of shipping experience to this business relationship.

Xpress Freight Services, Inc. is a United States based logistics company which specializes in cargo consolidation to the Caribbean and Central America.

With this addition, Goddards Shipping (Barbados) Ltd. has expanded its service offerings to now include cargo consolidation and warehousing. It also facilitates the Group’s strategy to create synergies through group cargo consolidation, procurement and inventory management thereby bringing value to its related Group companies and by extension, the shareholders.

This increases the number of business units within the shipping division to six (6); adding to M & C Shipping Ltd. in St. Lucia, Coreas Hazells Inc. in St. Vincent, Jonas Browne & Hubbard (Grenada) Ltd. in Grenada and Goddards Shipping (Barbados) Ltd. and Sea Freight Agencies & Stevedoring Ltd. in Barbados.

About Xpress Freight Services, Inc.

Xpress Freight Services, Inc. is a logistics company based in Doral, Florida. Its full range of services include ocean and air cargo shipping, frozen cargo consolidation, warehousing & trucking and delivery services. The business was founded in 2001 and was previously a privately owned company. The company employs about fifteen persons.

Please join us in welcoming the staff of Xpress Freight Services, Inc. to the Goddard’s family.