Goddard Enterprises Limited seeks to identify a Commercial Manager for one of its leading subsidiaries, Goddard Shipping (Barbados) Limited – (GSBL).
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Consult with the General Manager and contribute to the development of strategic plans for commercial activity. Implement and manage commercial plans.
- Manage the annual commercial goals and objectives in the core business areas of Marine services and Cargo and related services management, and ensure their successful implementation.
- Manage the sales and marketing, administration and drive the customer experience in the business.
- Manage, monitor and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Assist the General Manager with the management and negotiation of commercial contracts with local and overseas companies and agencies for the services of GSBL.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities and prepare feasibility studies.
- Lead, manage and motivate a team and drive a performance driven culture.
- Contribute to the preparation, manage and control the operational budgets.
- Contribute to the development of effective strategies to drive commercial revenue.
- Support the compliance of the company’s legal and contractual obligations and comply with port and international regulations and standards.
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability.
- Ensure that the business establishes excellent commercial practices.
- Implement agreed objectives and manage the performance of key performance indicators for commercial activity.