Goddard Catering Group is seeking to recruit a knowledgeable and highly motivated individual to join our team as Lean Specialist.
The Lean Specialist is a key resource for driving a Lean-based management system across the organization. The Lean Specialist will be responsible for teaching and coaching administrators and front-line staff on the application of Lean to solve organizational problems. The Lean Specialist leads and facilitates improvement projects and contributes to the development and implementation of improvement programs across the organization. Consults to and coaches process owners as well as front line staff to ensure GCG operates its business efficiently and is continuously improving.
Key Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implement and standardize lean systems, methodologies and processes (MPS, VPS, FPY, MMPM, MHPF, etc.) in all GCG operations
- Improve Efficiency and Productivity to match or improve company goals
- Reduce Waste
- Train and motivate employees
- Set strategies to meet short and medium-term targets
- Compile monthly group detailed productivity reports and follow up individual performances
- Conduct periodical Lean Audits
- Extensive travelling availability (>75%) for field implementation, training and coaching, follow-up and trouble- shooting