The Divisional Manager Human Resource Development serves as a critical partner and liaison in developing and coordinating the implementation of Group Human Resource strategy and initiatives to foster a culture of high performance and engagement within our business. Working in collaboration with a team of Divisional Human Resource Managers and overseeing a team of regional Human Resources Practitioners, this position champions the group values and people strategy to achieve overall business success.
REPORTS TO: Divisional General Manager, ABSS
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides consistently sound human resource support to all stakeholders within the Division.
- Champions and positively impacts employee engagement at all levels.
- Recruits and Selects talent to drive the ABSS businesses.
- Manages the overall GEL Group benefits portfolio.
- Functions as overall GEL Group Industrial Relations Specialist to include collective bargaining and grievance resolution.
- Ensures consistent implementation and execution of company policies and procedures throughout the division.
- Investigates, advises and mediates complex human resources issues.
- Coordinates compensation surveys to ensure compensation strategies are current.
- Forms part of GEL HR project teams.
- Reports periodically as required on human capital.
- Provides sound regional support in interpretation and application of labour laws.